Tuesday 24 January 2023

Trove of the Triumphant Troglodytes

This one got too big for a single page, so it's a two page dungeon.
I'm OK with that because you can print it out and staple the pages together as a two page spread.

This time I used the excellent Grid-Mapper to create the map, instead of drawing and scanning it.
I like how clear the map is, but I'm not sure which map style I prefer.

Still compatible with the B/X family of old school retro-clones.
Monsters and treasure should be about right for level 2 player parties.
Still black and white to make it home printer friendly.

Getting better handling Scribus. It's even got a picture in it.

Here's the map on its own:





And here's the full PDF: Trove of the Triumphant Troglodytes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kubuk Mill

 I went to visit the National Slate Museum in Llanberis recently and saw their massive, working water wheel. This is a little dungeon all a...